Refresh Bar is the only range of coolers that can be located both under the sink and on the counter, thus fulfilling any future needs. The connections for the taps are provided on both sides so that, at any time, the cooler can be used lengthwise or depthwise to suit requirements.
- Refresh Bar has a stainless steel ice bucket. All of the parts it contains, including the cooling coil and carbonator (found in the GPLUS 20 and GPLUS 32 models) can be removed for easier maintenance and cleaning;
- Refresh Bar offers water recirculation as standard so that the dispensing column can be positioned up to 5 meters away, in the case of a height difference, and a good 10 metres away if the surface is horizontal. The robust frame and practical professional drip tray, both stainless steel, are also provided as standard;
- Called the Sahara Clima, the specially designed Zerica system allows this cooler to function perfectly even in extreme temperature conditions of up to 43 C°;
- All of the ordinary maintenance operations are easy so can be carried out at the user’s premises without interruptions to service;
- Refresh Bar C20 and C32 differ with regard to the amount of cold and ambient water that they can dispense. The G Plus series models dispense the same amount of cold water as their C series counterparts with the added bonus of having a professional carbonator to produce sparkling water. Designed to enable long, continuous dispensing of sparkling water regardless of the size of the CO2 mixing chamber.