Power that’s yours to be discovered
Dedicated to those who require a continuous supply of large volumes of water, ideal for big bars, bakeries, events halls, holiday camps and apartment blocks. Zerica’s large coolers are designed to handle demanding tasks and are able to work under extremely high-stress conditions.
- Two different models with continuous dispensing capacities ranging from 360 to 1300 litres, with the option of adding a high-performance carbonator. All versions have two cooling coils that can be extended to up to six in order to expand the range of drinks to include both premix and postmix drinks, wine and beer;
- Across the entire range, Refresh C uses a Direct Chill system with ice bank. The most intelligent way to cool large quantities of drinks, limiting power consumption and cooler size to a minimum;
- Zerica always pays maximum attention to hygiene. For this reason, all of the systems are made using carefully selected components. All parts that come into contact with water are made of materials specifically certified as suitable for contact with foodstuffs. An essential guarantee for those whose business it is to dispense drinks;
- The cooling coils and any feed lines are made of stainless steel and can be easily removed for thorough cleaning and maximum hygiene;
- All coolers in the Refresh C range use Sahara Clima, a technology developed by Zerica that enable the units to function perfectly even in hot climates and environments with external temperatures of up to 43oC.
- These coolers can be used in large buildings as cooling and sorting units for multiple dispensers positioned in different locations.